Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Last night...by Griffin

Last night, I decided that I didn't want dinner from Kobe.


Last night I decided I would rather have a cookie (we don't even have cookies).


Last night, Mommy and Daddy told me we didn't have cookies.


Last night, I then started begging (screaming, rather) for candy.


Last night, I carried on for a good 30-40 minutes about this business of not wanting any food, rather junk instead.


Last night, I did convince Daddy to give me some yogurt. Upon completion of this yogurt, I still screamed for candy.


Last night, I shocked my parents. Gage evidently never threw a tantrum before.


So, last night, I thought they needed to learn how to handle a tantrum. Too bad they didn't learn anything.


Last night, this face:



was nowhere to be seen.

1 comment:

majirosfamily said...

Too funny! We have just had some tantrum (mostly crying when we say no) issues with Delaney.....everyone said I should be thankful it took 3 1/2 years! Hopefully Gage will skip it altogether!