Monday, November 23, 2009

O Christmas Tree...and other Christmas things...by Gage

Boy oh boy...am I ever excited about Christmas! Ever since we put up the Christmas tree, I've asked Mommy every day if Santa is coming today. She keeps saying "not yet". But that we are getting closer every day! I think Mommy really loves Christmastime too! She told me last Saturday morning that we were going to put up our tree and told me about all the fun ornaments we have! Griffin and I got to pick out our very own ornaments. In my past 3 Christmases, I've acquired a "Baby's First" (or 3 or 4...thanks to many other people who were very excited about my first Christmas!), an Elmo ornament, and a horsey ornament. Griffin got a "Baby's First" last year. This year I picked out a Little Einstein's rocket and Grif chose Mickey Mouse.

The night we put up and decorated the tree, Mommy made some appetizer food and punch...and I discovered something that I love...punch! It was sooooo yummy! I begged and begged for more and more. I think I ended up getting two cups. Pretty good.

Here we are getting started on the tree:


I was really excited to see each ornament as Mom and Dad unwrapped them!
Here's Grif admiring the ornaments. He loves them too...a bit too much though! He broke 3 the weekend we put up the tree! Although, he's been doing pretty good with not touching them since.
Later, in our Christmas pjs. Mommy took some pictures for Christmas cards.
One of my most favorite things is a little Santa that you wind up and it plays music. It's so cool!
As for my wish list, I've asked for everything under the sun. So I think I will be happy with anything and everything I get! I'm really excited to get these Christmas festivities started!

No comments: