Monday, February 8, 2010

A Griffin update...you are welcome!


Want to kiss my cute cheeks? Just eat me up? I know, I know...Mommy says these things all the time! Other words that my mommy and daddy use to describe me these days are:
Smart, silly, funny, hilarious, sweet, rotten, cuddly, show-off, loving...etc. The list could probably go on and on. And you are probably wondering how I could be sweet and rotten, right? It takes some serious work to be completely rotten one minute throwing one of my fabulous tantrums and suddenly kissing Mommy on the cheek while saying "sorry, Mommy"...but even though it's hard work, it's worth it and works like a charm everytime!
I also like to talk...a lot. I'm saying 4-5 word sentences now! I can say almost anything, even hard words like "dinosaur" and "granola bar". I even told Mimi M. "happy birthday!" yesterday. I could tell, she thought it was really cute. I like to talk on the phone and even pretend to talk on the phone. I talk to different people in my family. And I ask them "what doing?"
These days, I'm a Daddy's boy. I do love Mommy and I like to kiss her, but Daddy is the ticket right now. He's fun...he throws me up in the air. I like to sit on his lap and help him eat his dinner if he's too late to eat with us. He gives me baths and carries me into my room "like a bag" (this is where he puts me in the towel and carries the top and bottom of the towel. It's great.). He chases me and "gets my butt", which I think is hilarious. He lets me climb all over him like a jungle gym. I cry if I see him leave in the morning of if he has to run out to the weekend. So, even though Mommy is great, Daddy is the fun one, especially since Mommy's belly just keeps growing!
Oh yeah, I'm getting a sister. The best thing about this is me moving into Gage's room. I try my best to get him in trouble. He's pretty good at not falling for it. One night, last week, I got out of bed at night. Gage was whispering "Griffin, get back in bed!" And I was saying "No, Gage, try it!" But Gage evidently knows better than to get out of bed. Cause I got in trouble for it. Eeks. But you can't say I didn't try! The only way Gage gets out of bed is by having to go pee. I tried this by yelling "Mommy! Pee pee!" But it didn't work. I guess since I still wear a diaper.
Well, that's about it for me. I hope you enjoyed hearing about my latest adventures!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Yay for an update! That's so funny about trying to get Gage in trouble...its usually the other way around!

Mrs. B said...

I just realized that didn't make sense. I meant to say that its usually the oldest child trying to get the youngest in trouble! haha!